23 August 2009

plan for today.

happy new week everybody. today is monday. i think i will like monday. because i have no class for this semester. so monday is my refreshing day. :) for today, i've planned many activities with my mom.
today i plan to make cookies for my family. chocolate chip cookies to be exact.  i just got the recipe from youtube (watchmojo). and so exciteeeeed to make the cookies. wish me luck guys.
then i planned to buy few dvd. out of dvd lately.
here's in my list : because is said so, transformers, the city, the holiday (i have one, but i need the better quality).. what else? oh i forgot the rest..
after that i will buy school supply. so excited!
.. oh and now my mom just call me to get prepare. i have to take a bath now.
c u later everybody. have a great week. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment