14 August 2010

I AM BACK!!!

i'm a girl trap in a cage


Nothing can really describe my feeling right now.. REALLY! if i can put every bit of my feeling in a recipe form then it will be:
1. tea spoon of tingle feeling
2. a squeeze of nervous
3. 3 cups of happy-joy-glad-happy-cheerful.. you name it!
4. and 1 tea spoon of everything
i am so happy i'm back!
well, there are some reasons for my absent for almost one year..

1. I've been busy with my school. (have i mentioned that i am a college student with Fashion Business as my major?)
i want to be nerd!
2. Lots lots and lots of project.. back again its all about school. (oh how i hate my school)

3. Lack of times, because most time i spent to do my homework and if not i spent it sleeping.. hehe
4.  And somehow i was lack of inspiration and ideas to post..
But now, i decided to come back and start this almost die blog! :-)
BE READY GIRLS, I AM GONNA SWEETEN YOUR DAY. STARTING FROM TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment